Lettuce begin!

LETTUCE BEGIN!!
I have recently required an absolute tremendous passion for cooking.
Now that I got married and actually have my own kitchen and someone
to cook for I cook everyday, and usually about four times a day!

I thought it'd be cool to start a blog and share recipes.
Mostly in the hopes that people will share theirs with me in return :)
But also just because cooking gives me such joy that I think should be shared!

From time to time I try to make some authentic Brasilian dishes,
which might interest those of you that want to try something really different.

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I will, and thanks for all the recipes in advance!!
Xoxo,

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

I just couldn't take it any longer! I had to get back to writing recipes and cooking again. it's going to be tough because I have a million things going on with school, but I'm gonna try hard to keep the blog up!

The cool thing this time is, I'm trying to eat super healthy lately...ya know, bathing suit season and all... :/ and since there aren't many healthy GOOD-TASTING recipes out there, I've come up with a lot on my own and would LOVE to have you guys share some with me as well....
but I still have to please Kevin's taste buds of course, so there'll still be lots of yummy stuff for you non-healthy folks too.

Yay! so good to be back!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment