Lettuce begin!

LETTUCE BEGIN!!
I have recently required an absolute tremendous passion for cooking.
Now that I got married and actually have my own kitchen and someone
to cook for I cook everyday, and usually about four times a day!

I thought it'd be cool to start a blog and share recipes.
Mostly in the hopes that people will share theirs with me in return :)
But also just because cooking gives me such joy that I think should be shared!

From time to time I try to make some authentic Brasilian dishes,
which might interest those of you that want to try something really different.

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I will, and thanks for all the recipes in advance!!
Xoxo,

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner Part I

Since it's late, I'll post our thanksgiving menu just to make your mouths water. Tomorrow I will write all the recipes, tips and things I've learned that are must, and that we should cut out from next thanksgiving.

CHANEY THANKSGIVING FEAST

Turkey
THE BEST honey hickory smoked ham you will ever have! ;)
Mac n Cheese with breadcrumb topping
New twist on your old canned (yuck!) green bean casserole
Made from scratch Cranberry sauce ---------------------------->
Sausage and Corn bread stuffing
Mrs. Cindy's special mashed potatoes
Deviled eggs
Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
Marshmallow stuffed coconut/orange sweet potato balls (amazing!)
Fruit Salad with a Ricotta Cream that is so light and fluffy it will blow your mind
Pecan pie
Chocolate pie

Everything made from scratch...no canned anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment